RIA Brown Bag Lunch Webinar Bundle
Missed a RIA webinar you really wanted to see? Need CECs for certification renewal? Get your hands on the 2015 RIA Webinar Bundle today! For just $149.99 you get four of the year’s best RIA educational webinars and four continuing education hours automatically credited to the certification of your choice.
Some of our webinars include:
9 of 10 Firms have Bad Insurance- Learn how to buy the Right Insurance that Actually Covers What You do for a Living! Presented by David Dybdahl, of American Risk Management Resources Network, LLC.
Join us for this interactive webinar program designed to demystify the evaluation process in securing the right insurance for your company. This session will focus on how best to secure the right type and value of environmental insurance. Mr. Dybdahl will break the evaluation process into easy to understand assessment steps with several examples given from experience with claims involving restoration contractors.
Building Effective Contents Restoration Teams presented by Neil Grant
As more and more service lines are brought in-house, the need for specialized training grows. Ensuring that technicians have the necessary competencies to effectively and efficiently restore contents is essential for long term success.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• How to create a brand blueprint for your restoration company that will serve as a checklist for all the functions that follow.
• Human resource management strategies for your contents restoration department that increase productivity and quality of work while reducing turnover.
• How to develop a formal training strategy for your contents restoration department that will maximize your investment in training.
Digital Strategy for Restoration Industry: From Web Presence to Pay-Per- Click presented by Shane Jay Hayes and Zach Baker
Led by Shane Jay Hayes, Chief Information Officer of Net Claims Now, this program will discuss digital strategies for the restoration industry. The webinar will be broken into four sections analyzing different parts of your web strategy, including:
· Design—Hear new tips on how to properly design your company’s website
· Optimization—See how to optimize according to the Google Algorithm
· Social Media—Learn about the interactions between social media and your website
· Advertising—Discuss the unique challenges facing restoration professionals who use pay per click advertising
ReDesign- developing a business for fun, freedom and profit presented by Mr. Brandon J. Wright
Owning a restoration business isn't easy, but once you develop a model that works for you, create a referral based network, deliver personalized service, and build a team that grows your organization, your business will grow, profit and be fun. Here are some key points we will be discussing.
· Understand what business you really are in
· Work in your business not just on your business
· Stand Out, be unique, and create a brand that stands for something
· Learn how to make, manage and save money
· Build a Business model around you, doing what it is that you want to do
· Create unique marketing programs for niche markets
· Find where the profitable referrals and jobs are
· 3 keys to a successful business, managing the financial, production, and sales & marketing of your company
Purposeful Metrics presented by Mr. Gregory Neil
Sharpening the focus and clarifying the outcomes within each person’s accountabilities brings a better understanding of what the outcomes really are and the best way to get there. By increasing this focus, we leverage how much work each person gets done in each hour of each day. In this presentation we will create sample metrics measuring sales, marketing, and production to drive extraordinary level of performance